𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋
FRI, 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2026
𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀ℂ:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 (𝐈𝐈𝐈)
𝔹𝕀𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ:
Isaiah 41 - 42
Luke 7 - 8
𝔽𝕀ℝ𝔼 𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼:
Isaiah 6:1-8
[1] In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.
[2] Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.
[3] And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!”
[4] And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.
[5] So I said: “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The Lord of hosts.”
[6] Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar.
[7] And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.”
[8] Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
𝕄𝔼𝕄𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼:
2 Timothy 2:20
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
𝕄𝕆𝕋𝕀𝕍𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝔸𝕃 ℚ𝕌𝕆𝕋𝔼𝕊:
Get rid of that stain that makes you a stench in God's nostrils!
ℙℝ𝕆ℙℍ𝔼𝕋𝕀ℂ 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝔻 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕋𝕆𝔻𝔸𝕐:
𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚.
ℙℝ𝔸𝕀𝕊𝔼 & 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝕊ℍ𝕀ℙ
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
MFM Daily Devotional Message Friday, 18th September, 2026.
The third prerequisite a vessel must meet to be used by God is that it must be clean. A cup that is dirty will not be used by anyone to drink water, no matter how thirsty the person is. As an unclean cup is unhygienic and harmful to health, so will an unclean vessel turn out to be a liability and a disservice in spiritual affairs. God is holy; He cannot use unclean, filthy instruments.
Impurity in form of sinfulness is against God's holy nature. God cannot use an unclean and sinful person. God had to expose and deal with the uncleanness in Isaiah's life before He used him greatly as a messianic prophet. As Isaiah acknowledged that he was a man of unclean lips, many of us need to sincerely confess the areas of our uncleanness to the all-seeing and all- knowing God. Perhaps, it is the laboratory of your heart that needs cleansing. Some people commit immorality in their hearts and many allow evil thoughts to flow unchecked in their hearts. It could also be your eyes or some other organs in your body that are meant to be used to glorify God. Whatever it is that has made you a vessel unto dishonour, unusable for God, you can sincerely turn to God as Isaiah did and the touch of His purging fire will cleanse and sanctify you spirit, soul and body. As a New Testament believer, I want you to remember that the blood Jesus shed at Calvary is always available to cleanse the truly penitent. Avail yourself of it!
Beloved, a person living an immoral life should not preach to others telling them to stop living an immoral life. A preacher is not qualified to tell other Christians to live a life of holiness, if he himself is living an immoral and double standard life. Filthiness is abomination before God, and except you ask God to purge your sin away, He cannot use you for His work. Get washed and become clean. You will become a vessel of honour that is fit for the Master's use. As the Bible assures, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
MFM Daily Prayer Points 18th September, 2026𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆1. Anointing of holiness, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. I shall be a vessel of honour and not a vessel of dishonour, in the name of Jesus.
3. Wash me, O Lord, and I shall be washed, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, cleanse me of all my impurities, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, touch my lips with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
6. I refuse to be a vessel of dishonour, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, arise and clean my heart with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment